We just love peanut butter. On a slice of bread, bananabread, a cracker or as a topping on your oatmeal. But today we have a new recipe for you with as main ingredient: peanut butter! You should definitely try these delicious peanut butter cookies, they’re amazing…
100 gr peanut butter
50 gr coconut blossom Sugar
40 gr spelled flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp vanilla aroma
1. Preheat oven to 170 °C.
2. Mix the peanut butter, spelled flour and sugar together in a bowl.
3. Mix in another bowl, baking powder, vanilla flavor and egg together.
4. Add the mixture together and knead until it’s a smooth dough.
5. Rotate balls of approximately 25 grams of the dough and press flat on the baking sheet.
6. Bake for approximately 15 minutes in the oven.
7. Allow the cookies to cool down.
Enjoy your peanut butter cookies!