2 (boiled) eggs
4 slices bacon
slices smoked chicken
6 slices wholegrain bread
1. Boil the eggs, cut the avocado half in thin slices, cut the cherry tomatoes in halves.
2. Toast the slices of bread.
3. Fry the bacon slices briefly in the pan. Heat the slices smoked chicken in the microwave. Meanwhile, start with the first toast. Lubricate some mayonaise on the first toast. Add the slices of smoked chicken and place the slices of egg on the chicken.
4. Lubricate another toast with some mayonaise. Place this toast on the chicken. Add the avocado slices, cherry tomatoes and the bacon. Lubricate another toast with some mayonaise and place it on top of the bacon.
5. Hold your club sandwich together with skewers and cut your sandwich in halves.
Enjoy your delicious club sandwich!