Here’s the recipe for this delicious banana & nuts bread.
120 gr oats
1 tbsp cinnamon
Dried fruits like raisins, dates and/or figs
half grated winter carrot
1 tbsp broken flax seeds
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Lightly grease a cake tin, then place a piece of baking paper on the bottom. This way you will easily get the cake out of the tin.
2. Grind your oatmeal in a blender until it gets a mealy structure.
3. Add the eggs and the bananas and mix it together with a (hand)blender. Add the cinnamon and the flax seeds. Mix until you have a smooth batter.
4. Stir the slices dried fruits and grated carrot through the batter.
5. Pour the mixture in the (greased) cake tin. Garnish with pecan nuts.
6. Bake the banana-nuts bread in about 35 minutes into the preheated oven.
7. Let the bananabread cool down in the cake tin before you slice and/or serve it.
Tip: You can vary with the ingredients of this recipe. Choose the dried fruit you love, like raisins and dates and add as many as you want. This also applies to the pecan nuts and the carrot.
Enjoy your banana & nuts bread!