Love is in the air… It’s Valentine’s Day, and that requires a special Valentine’s recipe! Preferably a recipe with chocolate, a lot of chocolate. And what if we tell you this cake is made of Tony Chocolonely chocolate… Than you have to love this cake, because who doesn’t love Tony Chocolonely?! Besides that, this cake contains pecan nuts and grated coconut, so it will definitely taste like your favourite Tony Chocolonely bar 😉
Happy Valentine’s Day!
And of course you can also bake this cake when Valentine’s Day is over, because you we already know you want to bake this cake again 😉
150 gr spelled flour
100 ml almond milk
2 tbsp cacao
1 tsp baking powder
1 bar of chocolate Tony Chocolonely Pecan Coconut
handful of grated coconut
handful of pecan nuts
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees.
- Mix the spelled flour, cacao, banana, eggs, grated coconut, almond milk and baking powder in a bowl until it’s a smooth batter.
- Chop the chocolate and pecan nuts in small pieces and stir the chocolate and pecan nuts through the batter.
- Place some parchement paper in the cake tin or grease with some coconut oil.
- Pour the batter in the cake tin.
- Bake the Tony Chocolonely Pecan Cocoscake for 30 minutes on 180 degrees.
- Let the cake cool down before you dig in!
Enjoy this delicious Tony Chocolonely Pecan Coconutcake!