Ingredients for two persons
2 salmon steaks
4 multigrain tortillas
1 red onion
2 tbsp low-fat quark
pepper and salt
Optional: 2 sprigs of parsley
1. Grill the salmon with some olive oil in a grill pan over medium heat. Bring it to taste with salt and pepper and the juice of half a lemon. Grill the salmon on both sides until golden brown. Approximately 2 to 3 minutes per side.
2. Cut the avocados in half. Scoop out the flesh and mash it in a bowl. Add the quark and the juice from the other half of the lemon and mix it together. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Wash the cherry tomatoes and cut them in half. Peel the onion and cut into half rings.
4. Heat the tortillas briefly in a dry skillet or microwave.
5. Divide a large spoon of the mashed avocado dip on the tortillas.
6. Pull the salmon with a fork slightly apart. Spread about half a salmon steak on a tortilla.
7. Divide the onion and tomatoes over the salmon. Optional: garnish with chopped parsley.
Enjoy your salmon & avocado tortillas!