120 g wholegrain spelled flour
60 g of oat flour or oats
3 ripe bananas
1 ripe avocado
1 teaspoon baking powder
2 hands of mixed unsalted nuts
50 g dark chocolate
1. Mix 60 grams of oats in the blender. This way you get oatflour. You can also buy ready made oatflour at the store.
2. Add the oatmeal with the spelled flour and baking powder.
3. Mix the avocado and banana in a blender and add to the mixture.
4. Add an egg and mix it into the mixture.
5. Preheat your oven to 175 degrees.
6. Chop the nuts and chocolate into pieces and add it to the mixture.
8. Pour the mixture into the greased cake tin.
9. Bake your cake in approximately 45 minutes.
Enjoy your healthy banana-avocado cake!
Will you let us know if you have baked the cake? And of course we also want to know whether you liked the cake! You can tag us on Instagram or Twitter at @getvices