1 tsp coconut oil
3 ripe bananas
60 gr dates
150 gr spelled flour
2,5 tbsp grated coconut
2 tsp bakingpowder
2,5 tbsp pumpkin seeds
70 gr walnuts
pinch of salt
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees and grease your caketin.
- Add 2 bananas with the dates, eggs and spelled flour in a food processor (or a blender or mix it in a bowl with a hand blender) and mix until it’s a smooth batter.
- Pour the batter in a large bowl and add the grated coconut, baking powder, pumpkin seeds, walnuts and the salt.
- Slice a banana in small parts and add to the batter.
- Stir through the batter and pour the batter in the caketin.
- Bake your bread for 45-50 minutes in your oven.
Enjoy your Bananabread with Pumpkin Seeds, Walnuts and Coconut!